We are a partner for our clients, not just a vendor
- We only take on projects where we add significant and unique value.
- We take on a limited number of projects, so clients receive individual attention from all levels of our company.
- We foster long-term relationships, not short-term projects.
We work with our clients as a team
- We enable open lines of communication. We prefer small corrections early in the process to major revisions at the end.
- We share responsibility and management with our clients.
- We cooperate with other partners and vendors (marketing agencies, design firms, etc.) and work to fit in with established teams.
We educate our clients and help them make the best decisions for themselves
- We learn as much as we can about our client’s business so that we fully grasp requirements as they are communicated and perform a thorough cost/benefit analysis.
- We support our clients in purchasing and owning their own technology and systems and train them to self-manage their systems whenever possible.
- We build front- and back-office tools that are appropriate to the skill level of those using them, whether employees, volunteers, or consumers.
We desire to do good in the world
- We seek out relationships with groups that have a mission of service.
- We discount our services for non-profits with whom we share a common vision.
- We encourage our employees to volunteer their time and talent.