Adobe has gone on quite the buying spree in the marketing automation space.
- Adobe Buys Magento for $1.68 Billion to Target E-Commerce May 21, 2018
- Adobe to Acquire Marketo September 20, 2018 Combination of Adobe Experience Cloud and Marketo Engagement Platform Widens Adobe’s Lead in Customer Experience Across B2C and B2B
- Uru Acquired by Adobe May 3 2018 Uru used computer vision to allow brands to seamlessly place advertisements into video.
- Adobe acquires Sayspring in voice technology, AI push April 17, 2018 The startup’s voice technologies may be used for voice commands in digital creative products
- Adobe wants to bring its AI smarts to email marketing campaigns August 29 2017 Adobe announced a number of new capabilities for its Adobe Campaign email marketing tools.
- Adobe Takes Strides to be The Next AI Master – Or Should We Say Sensei May 31st, 2018 While you may know Adobe for its Creative Cloud, the hope of CEO Shantanu Narayen is that you will soon know Adobe as an artificial intelligence powerhouse
- Adobe Seeks Respect for New Artificial Intelligence Tech November 2, 2016 Add Adobe Systems to the list of software companies proclaiming themselves to be artificial intelligence powers.
Magento and Marketo are both pretty big deals.